- Über Certhon
Gebr. ZwinkelsNew construction of two greenhouse blocks (100.000 m2) with a technical room. In addition, we were responsible for the heating system, the electrotechnical control system and lighting.
We have realized:
- Two separate greenhouses of 50.000 m2 each;
- A Venlo type greenhouse with a trellis width of 8 m (2 x 4 m), a bay size of 5 m and a post height of 5,80 m;
- A centrally located technical room.
- The complete boiler house plant with a boiler capacity of 11.650 kW;
- A CO2 dosing system;
- A pipe rail heating system and a grow pipe heating system;
- The connection of two CHP systems, each with a capacity of 2.100 kWe;
- A vertical heat storage tank with a capacity of 2,000 m3;
- 6.020 luminaires with remote control (the reflector and bulb are suspended on top and the switch gear is suspended under the cultivation gutter);
- An illuminance of 123 μ mol/m2/sec, switchable in 2 light levels, fed by means of two CHP systems in combination with 4 transformers which are placed around the CHP;
- The electrotechnical equipment is controlled by the CAN BUS system, which combines the required illuminance with the available power and thus controls both the lamps and the CHP.